First up, the new flower.
Next, one of the new lizards (yes there are two). The other one is hidden in another place on the quilt.
I also went ahead and stitched down the leaves that I had added. They were stitched out separately then I used some of the Heat and Bond Lite that I won and ironed them down on the quilt. You can see a couple of them in the middle picture. I now have it hanging again to see if it needs anything else, but I am thinking that it looks pretty good right now. If by next weekend I see nothing else to add, then I will put the back and binding on.
Now back to the Hoffman challenge quilt....