May 16, 2015

Sizzix Contest Big Win

As promised here are some details of the big contest I won from Sizzix.  So exciting and such great prizes!  I entered the contest on their blog, here is the link where you can see what the prizes were and even see that I won!  http://blog.sizzix.com/march-craftness-grand-prize-week-2/



The prizes starting coming in just a few days after I won.  Here is the first prize from Graphic 45.  Such great paper, and I am all about the cats so, it was a perfect match for me.  There are multiple packs of paper in different sizes, stickers, etc., just all kinds of goodies.

 

Just a few days later the Xyron package came!  Very nice machine for making your own stickers and you can even laminate with it. 


 
Next came the Hoffman Challenge fabrics and a very nice set of Aurifil 50 wt thread that was actually designed and manufactured to match the Hoffman challenge fabrics.  Very nice.  Which of course this prize is why I decided to go ahead and enter the Hoffman challenge this year.  If you are interested in more details, here is the link to it.  http://www.hoffmanchallenge.com/  I will give you an update of how great the fabric and thread are in another blog entry when I post my finished quilt.  Yes, I have already started the quilt and have been using the thread in my embroidery machine and its working great.
 
 
The next prize was the package from Therm-o-web.  They sent a nice variety of samples of their different products.  I was VERY interested in the Heat-n-Bond Lite.  I do a lot of applique with my embroidery machine and I had a friend tell me how great this product is for keeping the little fuzzy edges from happening when you trim the fabric.  Imagine my surprise when I found out that the 'bolt' of product that came with the prize was non other than the Heat-n-Bond!  I am a very happy girl and this will get lots and lots of use.  Great prize!
 

But the BIG BIG BIG prize was from Sizzix, a huge Big Shot Pro machine with a gift certificate for 100.00 so that I can buy some of the Big Shot Pro dies.  They have several really nice quilting dies that I can't wait to buy!

 
Thank you again Sizzix for having such great contests for us to enter, and for making such great products.  I also want to thank Laura Hollar for her help.  Make sure you check out her blog entries: http://blog.sizzix.com/author/lhollar/  I also want to thank each of the companies that provided prizes.  I have added them all to my favorite websites.


No comments:

Post a Comment