May 29, 2014

Hexagon Table Topper

I really love the hexagon pieces that I have been making and decided that I needed one for myself.  I have a dresser in my bedroom that needed something for the top, so I thought that was a good place for me to make another hexagon piece.  I used a larger hexagon this time, and I added some applique flowers to the middle ones.  I love these colors which really don't match the colors in my bed room, but who cares? :-)
I took the picture on my kitchen floor, but only because the dresser is too tall to get a good picture.

Here is a close up picture of one of the middle hexagons.




I think I am done with hexagons for awhile.  I have been working a little here and there on the Charlie Harper quilt and hope to get it done soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment