April 22, 2017

A New Look and a Class Update

I recently decided that I needed to update and refresh my blog's look and design, so I reached out for some help.  A fellow Stampin Up friend, Catherine, referred me to a good friend of hers, Patsy Waggoner.  Patsy has done a wonderful job and I think it looks perfect.  Thank you for your help Patsy!

I have successfully made it through teaching my first two classes at Quilts and Lace!  I was pretty nervous, but the ladies were super nice and we had a great time.  I think everyone was pleased with their final product.  First up was the Bunny Mug Rug class on Saturday, super cute!




The second class was the Bunny Tea Towel on Tuesday.  A couple of ladies from Saturday's class joined us again.


I think everyone had a great time and I hope they will keep coming to the classes.  I have four classes in May that I will be teaching.  I don't have all of my samples for them completed yet, but I do have the next mug rug one ready.

May 30 Mug Rug Sample
 As soon as I have the other samples made I will post them here.  I hope if you live in the Brevard County area you will join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment