October 30, 2018

A Little Bit of Halloween/Autumn

I thought I would show you some of my Halloween and Autumn projects that I am currently working on.

Using some of Chantell's designs I made a few mug rugs and a mini quilt.








I also thought it would be fun to join in a Halloween Mystery Sew Along at Fort Worth Fabrics.  The Halloween sew along is finished, but she is currently offering two others:  A Cozy Up Mystery quilt and a Winter Flurry Holiday Mystery Quilt.  I haven't quilted my Halloween one yet, so it's just a quilt top for now.


I also entered a Halloween/Autumn Anita Goodesign contest.  The rules were that you had to use their designs to complete a project by Oct 30.  Some really nice prizes are being offered.  I think they will pick the winners tomorrow.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  They are all being posted on a Facebook page of theirs and you can vote for your favorites by liking (my post) LOL!  

I used three of their designs:  Zipper Bags 123, Entering Autumn, and on the back Autumn Bounty Premium Plus.  I also made my own tassel!  And yes, its completely lined inside :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment