October 04, 2017

Jingle All the Way Finish

I finally finished the Kimberbell Jingle All the Way Christmas quilt!  Every time I thought I was all done, I would realize that there was just one more thing that needed to be worked on.  But I think the end results are super cute and its going to be very hard to turn it over to Beth at Quilts and Lace to be hung up in the shop.

Here is a picture of the whole quilt:

Jingle All the Way Quilt

Here is a close up of the little houses, and no they are not really lights even though they look like it.  Just the magic of using flash photography!  The pattern had little mylar lights that you could stitch out, but they would have been too fragile to withstand hanging up where they would be touched constantly.

Little Houses

Next I will just show you lots of different parts of the quilt including the packages and tags, the trees, and the snow globes.






I quilted it several different ways.  I used some machine embroidery stipple designs in different sizes that Chantell provided, I also used some machine embroidered Christmas designs from Anita Goodesign, and I also free motioned with my Babylock sewing machine around all of the applique designs. 

It has been a lot of fun stitching and sewing this project!  I was also showing off my progress on a Kimberbell Facebook Group called Kimberbellas and Fellas.  They are giving prizes away each Monday I think through Nov 1.  I won a couple of weeks ago and I got to pick out a prize.  I chose Happy Everything Pocket tags.  I can't wait to get started with them.  I received it in the mail today. Sew much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment