June 23, 2017

June Class Wrap Up

All of my June classes at Quilts and Lace  are completed!  Kimberbell Embroidery Club was on Saturday June 17.  We did the Ice Cream Table Runner called A Pop of Summer.  Here is the picture of my completed sample for the class.  Sew cute!

Pop Of Summer


On Wednesday June 21 we tackled the patriotic Kimberbell Land That I Love Bench pillow.  I asked the girls to do a little 'homework' before class, I think it helped tremendously since they had time to finish all of the Machine Embroidery work in class. 

First here is a picture of my completed sample.

Land That I Love Bench Pillow

Since everyone picked different fabrics, all of their pillows are just a little different and unique.


Karen fabric choice was very unique and looks great!

Lynda chose to use a red thread for her 'America..." 

Denise already had her whole pillow made except for the applique!

Bonnie is making a present for a family member!

Lynda, Bonnie, and Karen


I am currently working on my samples for the July classes.  On July 7 for Kimberbell Embroidery Club, we will be stitching a snowman mug rug to start off the Christmas in July celebration!  On July 27 we will do another mug rug from the Kimberbell Holiday and Seasonal Mug Rugs Vol 2, the snowflake.  I already have my sample stitched out for this one.



On July 19 I will be teaching the Kimberbell Slice of Summer Watermelon Bench Pillow.  I don't have the sample for it made yet, but  I will post when I have it completed.

Hope to see you in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment